- By Measurement
- By Industry
- By Product Model
- By Sample Extraction & Transport
SpectraSensors Jobs Search
A career with SpectraSensors means a world of opportunity for innovative people seeking career growth and development.
SpectraSensors Core Values:
- Customer - We learn from the customers we serve.
- Strategy - We concentrate our resources on business we understand.
- Autonomy - We protect our status as an autonomous and independent corporation.
- Organization - We believe in autonomy and decentralization, but centralize a few core values.
- Leadership - We encourage our employees to take responsibility for their actions. We manage by open communication, agree goals and evaluate our success.
- Quality - We strive to set examples in the quality of our products and services.
- Employees - We seek motivated, committed and actively involved employees.
- Communication - We speak openly to each other. We handle information freely and responsibly.
- Creativity - We wish to create an environment in which ideas and progress can be cultivated. We encourage our employees to be innovative.
- Profit - We recognize profitability as the driving force of our corporation.
We value and welcome diversity in our employees. Spectrasensors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
SpectraSensors invites qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. Be sure to include the position applied for in the resume or cover letter.
Submit your resume by email/fax/mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
11027 Arrow Route
Rancho Cucamonga, 91730-4866
Fax: (909) 948-4162